Visa Mall of Emirates 2019 Cashback Promotion Terms & Conditions
All persons aged 21 or over, who, at the time of participating possess full legal capacity and hold a valid Visa consumer credit, debit or prepaid card issued by a Participating Bank (defined in section 2.2 below) (“Eligible Card”) will be eligible to participate in the Promotion (“Eligible Participants”). Otherwise eligible participants between the ages of 18 and 21 may be required to furnish parental consent before he or she may participate and/or claim the offer.
The following banks are participating in the Promotion: Emirates Islamic Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Al Fardan Exchange, CBI, Standard Chartered Bank UAE, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Mashreq Bank, Bank of Sharjah, Dubai Islamic Bank, Majid Al Futtaim Finance, Emirates NBD Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Al Hilal Bank (each, a “Participating Bank”, together, the “Participating Banks”).
Eligible Participants automatically lose their eligibility to participate in the Promotion upon violation (or attempted violation) of these Terms & Conditions or the spirit of these Terms & Conditions.
How to participate
- Promotion Overview
- Spend AED3,000 or more with participating outlets in Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, on an Eligible Card during the course of the Promotion Period (both terms defined below) to receive AED300 cashback.
- The Promotion opens at 00:01 (+4 GMT) on 10 March 2019 and closes at 23:59 (+4 GMT) on 6 April 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Eligible Participants must spend a minimum of AED3,000 in aggregate on a single Eligible Card with participating outlets in Mall of the Emirates during the Promotion Period (the “Minimum Spend”). The full list of participating outlets is set out at Annex A.
- Provided the Minimum Spend has been reached, the Eligible Card used will be automatically credited with AED300 within 14 days of the end of the Promotion Period. No cash alternative will be offered.
- There is no limit on the number of cards an Eligible Participant can use to redeem the offer, however a maximum of AED300 cashback will be credited per Eligible Card.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the lost opportunity in entering the Promotion should a qualifying transaction not be recorded for any reason.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware and/or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of qualifying transactions.
- All terms and conditions, product and service guarantees, warranties, and other consumer rights in relation to goods purchased from participating merchants as part of the Minimum Spend will remain between the provider of the relevant goods and the Eligible Participant.
- Visa, Majid Al Futtaim, BBDO, Proximity, Starcom, Participating Banks and associated companies will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Eligible Participants or any other person in connection with the Promotion. As such, participants agree to indemnify the Promoter (and its officers, employees and agents) against, and hold the Promoter harmless from, any damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses incurred arising directly or indirectly out of the participant's participation in the Promotion, the participant's breach of these Terms & Conditions or the participant's negligent or fraudulent act or omission in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter retains the right to null and void any transaction where it suspects that it may be fraudulent.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as are applicable to the Emirate of Dubai.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible to make any tax payments of any kind relating to the Promotion on behalf of Eligible Participants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions for this Promotion at any time, with or without notice. Any changes to the Promotion or these Terms & Conditions will be posted on visamiddleeast.com/moefashion
- The Promoter (also referred to as "Visa" in these Terms & Conditions) is: Visa International Service Association (“Visa”) with its principle place of business at 900 Metro Center Boulevard, Foster City, California 94494, United States of America and Majid Al Futaim Mall of the Emirates with its principle place of business at P.O. Box 60811, Dubai, United Arab Emirates; is responsible for managing this Promotion and all issues related to it.